33rd Reunion and Annual Meeting • Pensacola, Florida
May 19 - 22, 2016
Hilton Pensacola Beach
12 Via de Luna Drive, Pensacola Beach, Florida • 850-916-2999
The host hotel, Hilton Pensacola Beach, is located directly on the beach facing the Gulf of Mexico. All of the stylish and comfortable rooms come with a view, because there’s water in every direction – whether you’re looking at the Gulf of Mexico or the Santa Rosa Sound. Located in the center of everything on Santa Rosa Island, within walking distance of the most popular local restaurants and attractions, and only minutes away from the City of Pensacola across the Bay Bridge. The hotel is about 10 miles or a $40.00 taxi fare from the Pensacola International Airport.
Please support the Society by booking your hotel through this website or by calling 866-916-2999 and using the Group Code SJG. This will help the Society continue to negotiate favorable rates and concessions from future hotels. If you have loyalty hotel points, consider saving them for another trip.
THIS IS A HIGH-DEMAND, BEACHFRONT HOTEL AND AVAILABILITY OF THE SPECIAL GAITHER RATE IS LIMITED. NOW IS THE TIME TO BOOK YOUR HOTEL ROOM. SEE CANCELLATION POLICY BELOW.
- Special Gaither Room Rate - $169 (For upgraded Gulf View Rooms $189 or 1 Bedroom Suites $209, Call Hotel Directly at 866-916-2999)
- Based on Double Occupancy and Subject to Availability and Reservations Made by April 17, 2015
- Extend Your Stay, Special Rates Available May 17 - May 22, 2016
- Directly on the Gulf of Mexico
- Beach Service for Chair and Umbrella Rentals and Water Sports
- Two Outdoor Pools with Children’s Play Area, Whirlpool, and Indoor Pool
- On-Property Restaurants Including H2O Cajun-Asian Grill, Bonsai Sushi Bar, and Latitudes Pool Bar
- 24-Hour Fitness Center Featuring Cardio Equipment & Free Weights
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Free and Valet Parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in Guest Rooms
or Call 866-916-2999, ask for Group Reservations, and refer to Group Code SJG
Cancellations must be received by the hotel by 4:00 P.M., 72 hours (3 days) prior to arrival. Failure to cancel will result in a charge of up to 2 nights stay.
If you have questions regarding the Reunion and Annual Meeting, please submit the following form. Our event coordinators will respond to your inquiry.